We want everyone to have the safest and most pleasant visit possible so with this in mind we offer the following suggestions:
PLEASE RESPECT THE PEACE AND ENJOYMENT OF OTHERS:
● Nudity is optional but be nude in the lake please! You can wear a swimsuit at thousands of other places.
● Keep pets under control - at your campsite if necessary
● Conserve shower water.
● No soap or shampoo in the lake.
● No gas engines on the lake - electric motors are okay.
● Have a proper Ontario fishing permit.
● Have permission before taking anyone's photograph. And have a parent's permission before photographing a child.
● Have permission before using boats, chairs or other property of members.
● Put something - like a towel - between you and anything you sit on.
● Take your garbage away with you, recyclables included.
FOR SAFETY'S SAKE:
● Supervise your children, especially in the water.
● Be careful of getting too much sun.
● Wear footwear to protect against sharp rocks and thorns.
● Keep a fire extinguisher in your trailer or tent.
● Only make campfires in the hearths provided and only when open fires are permitted by the township.
One benefit of nude recreation is that it takes place in a non-threatening atmosphere where people are free to relax, let their guard down, and just be themselves.The majority of naturist clubs and resorts are family oriented, and all are on the lookout for voyeurs or anyone acting in a suggestive or crude manner.Anyone at Sunward who makes overt sexual gestures or inappropriate remarks will be barred.