Contact, Map & Fees
- From Ottawa: Take Highway 417(17) West, past Arnprior, to County Road 508 (the Calabogie Road).
- Turn left and follow 508 to the town of Calabogie.
- At Calabogie, turn left onto County Road 511 (the Lanark Road) and proceed to the Barryvale Road.
- Turn right onto Barryvale Road and continue to Tatty-Hill Road (at the golf course).
- Turn left on Tatty-Hill Road, climb a steep hill and then turn left at Stoughton Side-Road. (Sunward sign on a fencepost on your left.)
- Turn left into the farm at the sign that reads 93A/B. (Sunward sign at the gate.)
- Turn right at the first shed and follow the road down to the lake. The lake is almost 1 kilometre from the farmhouse.
- The trip usually takes about an hour and a half from Ottawa-centre.
Open to visitors every day from June 1 through Labour Day Weekend and then every warm weekend until the second Monday in October (Thanksgiving).
Visitor Fees are $30 a day per adult. Children under 18 are always free. Members of any other Naturist club or organization get a $5 discount. Overnight camping is included - checkout by 10:00 AM.
Weekly special: 7 days for the price of 6.
Annual membership is $325/single or $550/couple or family. A permanent campsite, if available, is $225/year .
We require that you visit a few times before you join. Day fees paid in the same year count toward your membership.
Please notify us before your first visit so we’re expecting you.
E-Mail: (Preferred method) - email@example.com
Please note that the camp is some distance from phone and Internet connections. We usually check just once a day
Sunward Naturist Park
RR2 - 93A Stoughton Side-Road
Calabogie, ON, Canada K0J 1H0