Contact, Map & Fees
- From Ottawa: Take Highway 417(17) West, past Arnprior, to County Road 508 (the Calabogie Road).
- Turn left and follow 508 to the town of Calabogie.
- At Calabogie, turn left onto County Road 511 (the Lanark Road) and proceed to the Barryvale Road.
- Turn right onto Barryvale Road and continue to Tatty-Hill Road (at the golf course).
- Turn left onto Tatty-Hill Road, climb a steep hill and then turn left at Stoughton Side-Road. (Sunward sign on a fencepost on your left.)
- Turn left into the farm at the sign that reads 93A/B. (Sunward sign at the gate.)
- Turn right at the first shed and follow the road down to the lake. The lake is almost 1 kilometre from the farmhouse.
- The trip usually takes about an hour and a half from Ottawa-centre.
Usually open to visitors every day from June 1 through Labour Day Weekend and then every warm weekend until the second Monday in October (Thanksgiving). Currently though, owing to COVID-19, we are not open to visitors.
Visitor Fees are $30 a day per adult. Children under 18 are always free. Members of any other Naturist club or organization get a $5/day discount. Overnight camping is an additional $10 for a site - checkout by 10:00 AM.
Annual membership is $400 per adult. A permanent site when available, is an additional $400.
All fees include HST. - We cannot process debit/credit cards. Use cash, cheque or E-transfer please.
We require that you visit a few times before you join. Day fees paid in the same year count toward your membership.
It is assumed, once you decide to visit Sunward, you agree to <Sunward's Waiver of Liability> and <The COVID-19 Assumption of Responibility>.
Please notify us before your first visit so we expect you.
E-Mail Address: (Preferred) - email@example.com
Please note that the camp is some distance from phone and Internet connections. We usually check email just once a day
Sunward Naturist Park
RR2 - 93A Stoughton Side-Road
Calabogie, ON, Canada K0J 1H0