What can you do without any clothes on?
Well, we like to think that plain old relaxing in the nude is activity enough for anyone.
But if you feel you must be active there are a number of things you can do:
● Swimming - in our clean, clear lake.
● Sauna - on the cool evenings.
● Camping - right by the lake.
● Boating - canoes and such, no gas engines allowed.
● Fishing - the lake is full of Pickerel.
● Hiking - explore our almost 500 acres of clothing-free forest and farmland.
● Volleyball - anyone can play, no matter how skilled.
● Bocce-ball - on our lumpy, bumpy court.
● "Testicle" Toss - (golf balls on cords actually).
● Kiddie Play-structure.
● Potluck dinners every holiday weekend and games and a movie night on the Labour Day weekend.
● Ottawa Naturists (ON/NO) annual BBQ in July.
● Nude sunbathing and socializing all Summer long
If you’re not loathe to get dressed now and again there’s nearby ...
- ATV Tours
- Shopping ...
... and many other activities in and around Calabogie and the surrounding area.
Sunward Naturist Park is not far from Ottawa, Canada’s Capital city, with its many attractions including restaurants, markets, shopping, theatres, Parliament Hill, embassies, galleries and museums.